2017 Camping Information & Fees
RV Sites with power: – 8 RV sites are equipped with standard 30 amp RV electricity, and there is room for many more RVs that do not require electricity. The RV sites are located near all amenities such as washrooms, showers, fire pits, and the Visitor Center with our licensed Roadhouse Restaurant and Gift Shop.
Cost: $ 25.00 + GST per night/site with electrical hook-up.
Camping without power: – There is a large lawn area next to the powered sites and close to the washrooms, showers, fire pits and our Visitor Center/restaurant. This area is not supplied with electric hook-ups and is suitable for tent camping and non-powered camper and rv parking.
Cost: $ 20.00 + GST per night / per tent or camper.
We have 4 tents available which will accommodate 4-6 people comfortably. Tent measurements are 10′ x 15′ and 1 tent is 10′ x 12′. All 4 tents have a 10′ x 6′ deck. They are located close to the washrooms, showers, fire pits, and the Restaurant /Gift Shop. Bring your own bedding and towels or rent from us. See bedding options at bottom of page.
Cost: $45 + GST per night. (extra cost for bedding and towels if required)
4 single bunks with bedding and towels included. There is an indoor sitting area and closet space for hanging clothes and storing luggage. There is no power or water inside the wagon.
Cost: $ 65.00 + GST per night for 2 people or $75 + GST per night for 4 people. (bedding & towels included)
We have one small teepee that sleeps up to 4 people. Bring your own bedding and towels or rent from us. See bedding options at bottom of page. The teepees are NOT guaranteed to be waterproof. Light rain will not affect your stay, however a heavy downpour can make things damp. The teepee is located near the washrooms.
Cost: $ 45.00 + GST per night. (extra cost for bedding and towels if required)
- Our two “family” cabins (the 2 center units) feature an air-conditioned bedroom with a queen size bed, as well as a bunk bed (2 singles) and a double futon in the front room and a deck on the back.
- Our two “bunkhouse” cabins (on each end) have air conditioning and contain 2 sets of bunk beds (4 singles – seen above) and a double futon in one large room plus a front deck. There is no separate bedroom in the bunkhouse cabin.
- Each cabin can sleep 5 or 6 people and comes complete with bedding and towels, a full bathroom with bathtub & shower, a deck with table & chairs, and a small fridge & coffee maker. There are no cooking facilities or utensils in the cabins.
- You may rent a portable propane BBQ for $15/day (propane included) or cook over the campfire (provided there is no fire ban in effect), or enjoy a meal in our restaurant which is open from 9-5. Please be seated by 4:15
Cost: $85.00 based on one or 2 people. $5.00 for each additional person plus taxes. (Bedding & towels included)
Bedding: available to rent for miner’s tents and teepee
- single size 4″ thick foamie mat / bring your own bedding $5 per night / per person
- foamie mat with sheets/pillow/blanket/towels $10 per night / per person
- heavy duty cot without bedding $10 per night / per person
- heavy duty cot with foamie/sheets/pillow/blanket/towels $15 per night / per person
*Cabin rental is subject to 5% GST + 8% PST
Space availability is limited, we recommend you make your reservations early!
Prepaid deposit or credit card guarantee required for advance reservation, cancellation policy 48 hours prior to arrival.