Things To Do at Historic Hat Creek
*Events may vary day to day, check with admissions upon arrival
- Tour the roadhouse
- Ride the BX stagecoach
- Visit the on-site gift shop
- Try panning at the miner’s camp
- Admire our beautiful floral displays
- Discover our indigenous site
- Watch the wool spinner at work
- Practice your photography
- Enjoy an entertaining short performance
- Play lawn games
- Participate in games at the Shuswap First Nations Village
A ride on the BX stagecoach is included in your admission fee.
Stagecoach is open from 10-2pm Tuesday to Sunday
No admission fee required to visit our on-site blacksmith.
You can watch our blacksmith make a nail and maybe you will be able to take a freshly made nail home.
Included in your admission price is the opportunity to pan for ‘river rubies’ at the miner’s camp.
There is an extra fee of $15 per person to pan for real gold and we would need 30 minutes notice to set it up.
No events scheduled at this time.