Things To Do at Historic Hat Creek
*Events may vary day to day, check with admissions upon arrival
- Tour the roadhouse
- Ride the BX stagecoach
- Visit the on-site gift shop
- Feed the animals
- Try panning at the miner’s camp
- Watch a woodshop demo
- Taste fresh baked goodies the roadhouse
- Explore the site with a scavenger hunt
- Admire our beautiful floral displays
- Play a game in the saloon
- Discover our indigenous site
- Watch the wool spinner at work
- Practice your photography
- Enjoy an entertaining short performance
- Play lawn games
- Dip your toes in the creek
- Participate in games at the Shuswap First Nations Village
A ride on the BX stagecoach is included in your admission fee.
If you don’t have time to explore the entire Historic Hat Creek site, you can purchase a stagecoach ride-only ticket at the admissions counter in the giftshop for $5.
No admission fee required to visit our on-site blacksmith.
You can watch our blacksmith make a nail and maybe you will be able to take a freshly made nail home.
Included in your admission price is the opportunity to pan for ‘river rubies’ at the miner’s camp.
There is an extra fee to pan for real gold and we would need 30 minutes notice to set it up.
Explore the historic site by trying to find items on the treasure hunt list.
Play alone or in teams. Inquire at the gift shop.
No events scheduled at this time.